Monday, August 9, 2010

I got a commission!!

I am generally wary of comissions, I've had a few where I have put in an awful lot of effort even going as far as purchasing yarn and the whole thing falls though without as much as a single penny coming my way.

Anyhow, I was contacted at the end of last week by a lovely Etsy buyer.  She saw my bluebells crochet pattern but doesn't know how to crochet herself, so she asked if I wouldn't mind making some for her.

So I did :)

Crochet bluebells

These are made using 100% cotton 4ply yarn

Crochet Bluebells

When I've made them before I put a brooch pin at the back, but this time they are for a 1 year old, so (for safety) I have left them just as they are.

As I always do, I have attached one of my little Walnut Baby tags on a piece of yarn.  In this case I used that to hang my bluebells for one of the photos.
Crochet, handmade, bluebells, flower

And finally I boxed them up for their trip to their new home.

Crochet bluebells

Its nice to get out one of my patterns and try it out again.  I was trying to think what else I could do with them if/when I make them again, other than make a brooch - but what else?

No comments:

Post a Comment