Monday, October 25, 2010

Bet you thought I'd forgotten about you

I know, I know ... its been too long since I wrote in this blog.  I blame the summer (which I know is long gone) because I don't crochet so much in the summer ... I've got a few half finished projects that I just couldn't sum up the "bothered" to finish.

My shape sorter stalled at three sides !! Not much of a shape sorter really, I think I need to revisit the circle side anyway - it didn't turn out so circular in the end ... So I guess the shape sorter is really two sides and a experiement went wrong.  I'll need to get back to that one again at some point.

Crochet shape sorter

The giant rose project stalled as well - I have the giant rose and decided to make it into a tie-together Alice band .  So I have the rose and half (if that) an Alice band ... then this one was abandoned as well.

Crochet Irish Rose

Now I've had a request for a pattern for my Red Cowl

Crochet cowl

I should have thought of writing it down at the time - I usually do, but not this time.  So I need to make another so that I can get the pattern right ....

So that will leave me one 1/3 finished shape sorter, one 3/4 finished Alice band and another project on the go .... Plus a holiday (Hoooooo-ray) coming up next week - I see this ending in a third half finished project, well at least I am starting to think about picking up my hook again, I suppose that is progress of a sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment