Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The airplane progresses

I finished my tail fin last night ... but I haven't attached it.  Is it just me or is the sewing it all together bit a real pain in the bum? 

I did sew the wings on and now I'm thinking I need to take them off and try a different way.  I sewed the ends of the wings closed first and then attached them ... now I'm thinking I need to leave them open & maybe they will sit better - but one thing I hate more then sewing together, is picking out sewing I've already done!!!  I guess that there is no point doing a job half hearted, "do it right or don't do it at all" as my dad would say :)

I think I better do the job of taking the wings off first (LOL that sounds pretty cruel!!) before putting the tail on. 

I'm still undecided on the propeller ... Hummmm, propeller or no ?????

No comments:

Post a Comment