Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Thinking of my next project

I have finished my wedding garter now, and will photograph it this evening if I get home during daylight hours!  So I need to think up my next project.

As per my promise, I will need to make something with the stash of yarn I already have.  It is so easy to get sucked into making something that means I have to go and buy even more yarn - I am completely useless at estimating the amount of yarn I'll need to I almost always end up with leftovers.

So I since my collection of cotton yarn seems to be the largest I think I'll have to find projects for that.  I need a coffee cozy sleeve because the drinks at work are super heated & the cups are super thin!  So I can start off with that.

I could also do with a little coin purse for my holidays - if they happen! I'm at the mercy of the British Airways cabin crew on that one, I'm hoping the strikes get called off.

So I think that I'll be making things for me for a while rather than my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment