Monday, April 4, 2011

So many things on the go

I am in one of my flitting between projects stages right now, I currently have 5 projects started and none of them finished.

I am still working on the shawl for my mother-in-law, but its proving to be quite a task.  I just can't get into it, I keep being distracted by other things, the thing is ... it would be lovely if I just could get up the enthusiasm to finish it.


In the meantime I have started another shawl, for myself this time

And before I've finished this I started making myself a pair of gloves


Which I am making with some lovely multi-coloured Noro yarn



Having made one glove I then started a new Kindle cover, which I am crocheting in Tunisian crochet.  My first attempt at Tunisian crochet was an iPad cover I made somewhere in the middle of starting all of these projects (I've not got round to taking photos of it yet).
Oh..... and I also have a belt just started in Tunisian crochet too ....

I think I need to get some focus !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment