Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Crochet Frame Coin Purse

I've had a few coin purse frames for a while and just hadn't got round to using them.  So in between learning to use my new spinning wheel (still a work in progress!) and finishing off my shawl for my mum I decided to get them out and make a little purse or two.


Crochet Snap Purse

These little frames are abut 3.5" wide and have pretty little olive shaped heads.

Crochet Snap Purse

I Sirdar Baby Bamboo DK yarn in my two favorite colours, purple and green, alternating in single row stripes.

Crochet Snap Purse

I think its quite a cute little coin purse and not bad for a first attempt with this frame.

Crochet Snap Purse

I'll blog again soon with my next attempt with this frame size .... its still a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment