Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Next project, destination unknown

Now that I have finally finished the walnut baby bear I can move onto something else.  I've not got a specific project in mind, so I am just going with the flow.  I am struggling to find the time to spend on crochet right now, there always seems to be so many things to do when I get home from work in the evening & the weekends are just tooooo short!

Right now I am kind of doodling.  I am doing some lacy crochet using some cotton yarn I have lying around (Sirdar luxury soft) - I really need to get my yarns organised, another job to add to the list!


At the moment nothing is presenting itself as an end result for this effort, but I will keep going and see where my imagination takes me.


I think that these lacy strips often make nice jewellery pieces, but this one is too substantial for that.  I will keep working using this same pattern for a bit more and have another think.


No comments:

Post a Comment